Ascendio!
Ascendio!
Ascendio!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ascendio!

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry RPG

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Ascendio!
The site has been moved to a better location:
http://xoxascendioxox.proboards.com/
Headmistress:
Mavis Cerdwin

Deputy Headmaster:
Alastair Weatherby
Professors:
Jacqueline Walker - Astronomy, Muggle Studies
Cuthbert Binns - Pre-FOH History of Magic
Demitri Urien - Potions Master, Occulmency, Legilimency
Hanley Lugaid - Post FOH History of Magic
Alexander Lawson - Ancient Runes
Head Girl:
Edolie Holcombe

Head Boy:
Alec Lightwood

Hufflepuff Prefects:

Ravenclaw Prefects:
Clary Fairchild

Gryffindor Prefects:
Isabelle Lightwood

Slytherin Prefects:
Aurora Lawson
Hufflepuff :: 180 | Ravenclaw :: 235 | Gryffindor :: 210 | Slytherin :: 245

The new(s) News room.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Olivander Shores
Mod
Olivander Shores

Character Profile
Age; Actual and Apparent: 12(Almost 13)
Alliance: Neautral/Unaffiliated

The new(s) News room. Empty
PostSubject: The new(s) News room.   The new(s) News room. I_icon_minitime15th May 2010, 09:57

With a slight sigh, Olivander turned to wait for Chad.It could take a moment or so, seeing as Chad was older then him by six years, but it'd be worth it when he saw the Room of Requirment, as he recalled hearing a passing house elf call it.
'Come on, come on!' he thought, getting impatient quickly. His hair was changing colors rapidly now.
Back to top Go down
Chad Donovan
Mod
Chad Donovan

Character Profile
Age; Actual and Apparent: 17

PostSubject: Re: The new(s) News room.   The new(s) News room. I_icon_minitime15th May 2010, 11:45

"So, you can't control it? 'Cause if you could...well, that would come in handy," Chad said, already thinking of the news paper. Having someone who could change what they look like at will could really make investigating easy. Chad stopped by Olivander and looked around, utterly bewildered, "There's nothing here but a blank wall. What are you playing at?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Olivander Shores
Mod
Olivander Shores

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: The new(s) News room.   The new(s) News room. I_icon_minitime16th May 2010, 16:35

"Sort of...When i'm focused, anyway." He replied, shutting his eyes for a moment. his hair turned black and greasy, his nose crooked, and he strongly resembled an old potions teacher...
"However" his voice had become that of the same teacher as well,
" I need to be as focused as possible to fully change forms." He added, changing back to his normal form.
"It's easy to turn normal, though....Fully turning into someone else generally takes a few minutes...And after that, I have to keep as focused as possible...So lets say I'm hit by even the most pathetic of spells...My cover would be blown as soon as I'm visible- providing the spell even has light." He added. He was just starting, so it would take time to maintain the form of any one person...The form he'd previously used he'd taken from the Half blood prince book.

"Anyway...' He added, having paced by the wall three times in the entire process. Large doors appeared on the wall.
"I give you the news room." He concluded, and pulled the door open.
Back to top Go down
Chad Donovan
Mod
Chad Donovan

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: The new(s) News room.   The new(s) News room. I_icon_minitime17th May 2010, 12:43

He turned from the blank wall toward Olivander and watched him change into a man, a very creepy looking man. All Chad could do was stare as the boy change back into himself from the man. "That's kinda creepy..." he thought to himself, but then his thoughts were driven away from the boy changing to the doors that had appeared before him.

"How did you do that?" Chad asked as he entered the room. Stepping into that room was like stepping into a different world. Everything a news room could possibly need was in there waiting to be used. He rushed to a large block full of reversed letter stamps and ran his hands over them. "It's amazing! An old printing press!" he exclaimed as he spun around and continued to look in awe. "How did you find this?"
Back to top Go down
Olivander Shores
Mod
Olivander Shores

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: The new(s) News room.   The new(s) News room. I_icon_minitime17th May 2010, 14:52

"It's magic...Last time I was here it was a huge library...Better then the one downstairs. I read about it- you walk past the wall three times, thinking hard about what it is you need right then, and it turns into just that...There was a refrence to an old Head Master- Dumbledore...'So, lets say you needed a bathroom...'...Get it?" He asked, smirking. There was even an old quick quotes quill for interviews!
Back to top Go down
Chad Donovan
Mod
Chad Donovan

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: The new(s) News room.   The new(s) News room. I_icon_minitime21st May 2010, 18:12

"Wow, this place keeps getting more and more amazing with every passing day. This is going to go even better than I thought. It's a good thing you're so nosy. Thanks for showing this to me!" Chad said as he looked around the room even more. "We need to find other people to help out, but I don't want to just blurt it out to people. We'll need to carefully scout out other students to see who would do well and seems trustworthy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new(s) News room.   The new(s) News room. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new(s) News room.
Page 1 of 1