Ascendio!
Ascendio!
Ascendio!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ascendio!

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry RPG

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Ascendio!
The site has been moved to a better location:
http://xoxascendioxox.proboards.com/
Headmistress:
Mavis Cerdwin

Deputy Headmaster:
Alastair Weatherby
Professors:
Jacqueline Walker - Astronomy, Muggle Studies
Cuthbert Binns - Pre-FOH History of Magic
Demitri Urien - Potions Master, Occulmency, Legilimency
Hanley Lugaid - Post FOH History of Magic
Alexander Lawson - Ancient Runes
Head Girl:
Edolie Holcombe

Head Boy:
Alec Lightwood

Hufflepuff Prefects:

Ravenclaw Prefects:
Clary Fairchild

Gryffindor Prefects:
Isabelle Lightwood

Slytherin Prefects:
Aurora Lawson
Hufflepuff :: 180 | Ravenclaw :: 235 | Gryffindor :: 210 | Slytherin :: 245

Articles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chad Donovan
Mod
Chad Donovan

Character Profile
Age; Actual and Apparent: 17
Alliance: Neautral/Unaffiliated

Articles Empty
PostSubject: Articles   Articles I_icon_minitime21st May 2010, 18:03

Turn in your finished articles here.

They will be proof read and edited as needed.
Back to top Go down
Chad Donovan
Mod
Chad Donovan

Character Profile

Articles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Articles   Articles I_icon_minitime21st May 2010, 18:07

Section: Magical Beasts

From Within

Over the hundreds of years since Hogwarts was last open, the school had no doubt been taken over by many different creatures. Obviously, the school has been cleaned out and all creatures either moved or eradicated. Or have they been?

Several students have reported seeing strange blob like creatures in the sinks and toilets. Apparently, something is still living in the pipes.

“I went to use one of the toilets on the seventh floor, “ said a fifth year Ravenclaw who wishes to remain unidentified, “and I looked down to see a brown blob in the toilet. Well, you can imagine what I thought it was, so I tried to flush it, but it clung on. Then I noticed that it was pulsating and seemed to be alive! I found the nearest professor and tried to show him, but it was gone by the time I got back with him.”

This story is not unlike what I have heard from other students. Thus far, not much is known about the blob-like creatures and the professors are still deigning it’s existence. So, when you go to use the lavatory, be sure to check the toilets and sinks before you use them. One never knows what this blob can do.

It is thought that these blobs are the mutated descendants of the creature(s) that used to dwell in the Chamber of Secrets. The legend goes that the famous Harry Potter had killed the beast that lived below and that it was a basilisk, but who’s to say that there wasn’t more than one? A lot can change in over five hundred years.

So, dear readers, be weary.
Back to top Go down
Chad Donovan
Mod
Chad Donovan

Character Profile

Articles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Articles   Articles I_icon_minitime21st May 2010, 18:08

Inside Hogwarts: A New Beginning or An Old Mistake?

As you all know, the new school year has started and the first in five hundred and three years. The fact that none of us have been to a wizarding school means that none of us know what it was once like, but the ghosts have told me that it feels as if they have gone back in time. However, is it far too much like the old Hogwarts?

The words from the Sorting Hat at the sorting ceremony certainly gained my attention:

“The past has much to teach,
So look and listen well.
Because you are quartered
This could be the next fall.”

According to the hat, the school is doomed to fall again because we are divided.

Are the old house rivalries that the ghosts have told us about going to continue?

Personally, I hope not. And I hope that all of you take the Sorting Hat's advice to heart and play nice with the other houses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Articles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Articles   Articles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Articles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ascendio! :: Seventh Floor :: East Wing :: Room of Requirement :: The Hogwarts Tribune Headquarters-
Jump to: