Ascendio!
Ascendio!
Ascendio!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ascendio!

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry RPG

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Ascendio!
The site has been moved to a better location:
http://xoxascendioxox.proboards.com/
Headmistress:
Mavis Cerdwin

Deputy Headmaster:
Alastair Weatherby
Professors:
Jacqueline Walker - Astronomy, Muggle Studies
Cuthbert Binns - Pre-FOH History of Magic
Demitri Urien - Potions Master, Occulmency, Legilimency
Hanley Lugaid - Post FOH History of Magic
Alexander Lawson - Ancient Runes
Head Girl:
Edolie Holcombe

Head Boy:
Alec Lightwood

Hufflepuff Prefects:

Ravenclaw Prefects:
Clary Fairchild

Gryffindor Prefects:
Isabelle Lightwood

Slytherin Prefects:
Aurora Lawson
Hufflepuff :: 180 | Ravenclaw :: 235 | Gryffindor :: 210 | Slytherin :: 245

Starlight: OPEN

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Chloe Wilkinson
Mod
Chloe Wilkinson

Character Profile
Age; Actual and Apparent: (585) 17
Alliance: Victus-mortuus

Starlight: OPEN - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Starlight: OPEN   Starlight: OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd June 2010, 00:42

First topic message reminder :

Chloe walked swiftly and silently through the corridors, hardly able to withstand her excitement of returning to her favourite place. As she reached the front hall, she gently pushed the front doors open. As the large, wooden doors swung open to the darkness, Chloe inhaled deeply, loving the coolness of the air and the sweet taste of flowers nearby. She quickly shut the doors behind her and headed to her comfort... The Forbidden Forest. The forest had always been Chloe's favourite place for sanctuary and she could not wait to return to its lush trees. In a matter of seconds she was standing before it. She smiled at it's dark, menacing beauty and softly stepped in, letting it embrace her.
She wandered through the forest for a while, with no real urge to go in any sort of direction. She wanted to see it all again - retrace her old steps. Eventually she came upon a familiar path, made by hers truly, and crept along in a chilling silence. It was not long before she could see the opening and the very familiar log, laying all alone in the middle, that she had sat upon for hours in the past. Chloe stopped at the edge of the little open and sighed in delight. She was home. She glanced around the little spot and could not help but smile at old memories. Chloe then entered the little opening and sat on the old log. She inhaled deeply and then looked up... The stars were out and putting on quite the Welcome Home show for her. She could see millions of them, all twinkling brightly as if saying 'Hello' to their old friend.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Professor Demitri Urien
Mod
Professor Demitri Urien

Character Profile
Age; Actual and Apparent: 51
Alliance: Neautral/Unaffiliated

PostSubject: Re: Starlight: OPEN   Starlight: OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitime19th November 2010, 01:13

Urien had glimpsed two figures moving across the grounds while he was walking past some windows. "Foolish kids! Roaming around the grounds all hours of the night!" he roared to himself before storming down to the oak doors and dashing out onto the grounds. The sudden darkness left him nearly blind, but he did not light his wand. He wanted to put fear in those students in the hopes that they wouldn't wander around the grounds again after dark.

"I should be asking you that," he spat, irritated that he had been found out so quickly. "It is far too dangerous to be out on the grounds after dark!" He continued to storm his way toward the two until the light of his wand revealed the students. "Miss Holcombe..." he said, stopping in his tracks. He knew what she was and that she had permission to be on the grounds after dark so that she could feed. "Mister Walker," he added when his eyes fell upon Keir. "Detention for both of you," he stated gruffly. Now, get in there." Holcombe being out with another student was not permitted and Urien planned to talk to the Headmistress about demoting Edolie from Head Girl after this.

He walked past them and shone his wand around, looking to see if anyone or anything else was close by. When he was satisfied, he turned back and followed them to the doors. "Mister Walker, bed. Holcombe, you are to come to my office."
Back to top Go down
Edolie Holcombe
Admin
Edolie Holcombe

Character Profile
Age; Actual and Apparent: 585; 17 when turned

PostSubject: Re: Starlight: OPEN   Starlight: OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitime19th November 2010, 02:03

Edolie lowered her wand when she smelled the booze and heard the voice and put a hand on Keir's arm. "It's Urien," she whispered. With no hope of Urien being understanding, Edolie put away her wand and sighed. She didn't argue and didn't even bother trying to explain. It didn't seem to be her place. Keir would have to be the one to decide on who was to know. Of course, she had come clean with Cerwin and Lugaid long before the school had been reopened, but experience had taught her when to do so and who to trust. She would bring the subject up to Keir later and then let him decide.
Back to top Go down
Keir Walker
Mod
Keir Walker

Character Profile
Age; Actual and Apparent: 17

PostSubject: Re: Starlight: OPEN   Starlight: OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitime19th November 2010, 02:30

The answering voice came out of the darkness and Keir focused on the silhouette of the man approaching them. Definitely an adult. He took a deep breath when Edolie laid her hand on his arm and exhaled slowly. This wasn't going to be good. Urien stepped closer and came into a deeper focus, his face changing when he saw Edolie - Keir could tell from that look that Urien knew all about what Edolie was... He didn't, however, know what Keir was and that was most evident when he addressed Keir. He pressed his lips together at the mention of detention and started walking towards the castle, watching Urien scan the darkness. Light from the entrance hall fell on the trio and Urien requested Edolie's presence in his office. Keir's insides tensed and he looked from Edolie to the teacher worriedly. He didn't want Edolie to get into too much trouble but how could he argue with what a teacher said. "Sir? If this is about - Edolie's abilities..." His words faltered, there wasn't really any way to say it except directly. "She didn't feed on me, she was helping me."
Back to top Go down
Professor Demitri Urien
Mod
Professor Demitri Urien

Character Profile
Age; Actual and Apparent: 51

PostSubject: Re: Starlight: OPEN   Starlight: OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25th March 2011, 00:52

Urien glared at the boy and wondered if Vampires actually had the power to seduce people into doing what they wanted. He glanced at Edolie for a moment, but even he couldn't think that of her. She had been truthful about what she was after all and it seemed she had been truthful with that particular student as well, which was something else he might have to talk to Mavis about. They couldn't have all of the students in the school know that they allow a Vampire to attend.

"All the same, she was out during curfew with another student. This could mean being demoted from Head Girl," he said, looking at Edolie during the last four words to be sure that she had understood. The rest of what Keir said then took hold and his stomach clenched. He wondered if they could have run into the person or thing that was responsible for the animal mutilation and the death of the Muggle girl found by the lake.

"Wait, helping you how? Why did you need help?" he asked Keir.
Back to top Go down
Keir Walker
Mod
Keir Walker

Character Profile
Age; Actual and Apparent: 17

PostSubject: Re: Starlight: OPEN   Starlight: OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25th March 2011, 02:08

Keir wanted to kick himself for the words he'd used. Obviously this professor was one of those that suspected everyone was guilty of something even though they were quite innocent. "You see, I kind of wandered into the forest by mistake and then I got lost. Edolie must have heard me screaming cause she found me and she was just leading me back to the castle."

The things that had happened earlier all felt so very long ago suddenly, but he remembered the blonde... what if she'd gone to the castle and sought out this professor, confessed to him. Jake hoped he wasn't making things worse with his made up story. If Urien did know about the other girl's presence Jake would claim not wanting to get her in trouble for attacking him. He shrugged internally and exhaled silently. "She's really been rather helpful."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starlight: OPEN   Starlight: OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starlight: OPEN
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3