Ascendio!
Ascendio!
Ascendio!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ascendio!

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry RPG

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Ascendio!
The site has been moved to a better location:
http://xoxascendioxox.proboards.com/
Headmistress:
Mavis Cerdwin

Deputy Headmaster:
Alastair Weatherby
Professors:
Jacqueline Walker - Astronomy, Muggle Studies
Cuthbert Binns - Pre-FOH History of Magic
Demitri Urien - Potions Master, Occulmency, Legilimency
Hanley Lugaid - Post FOH History of Magic
Alexander Lawson - Ancient Runes
Head Girl:
Edolie Holcombe

Head Boy:
Alec Lightwood

Hufflepuff Prefects:

Ravenclaw Prefects:
Clary Fairchild

Gryffindor Prefects:
Isabelle Lightwood

Slytherin Prefects:
Aurora Lawson
Hufflepuff :: 180 | Ravenclaw :: 235 | Gryffindor :: 210 | Slytherin :: 245

Villain Continued:: Sarah

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roslin Holcombe
Mod
Roslin Holcombe

Character Profile
Age; Actual and Apparent: 585; 17 when turned
Alliance: Victus-mortuus

Villain Continued:: Sarah  Empty
PostSubject: Villain Continued:: Sarah    Villain Continued:: Sarah  I_icon_minitime29th June 2010, 09:10

((Sorry it's so short. I had had something more in mind and kinda lost it before I got it out.))

Roslin took Sarah into his arms and glanced back at Katherine one more time before dashing off toward the castle, taking every short cut he could think of. "I've got you," he said reassuringly. He imagined that this action would be quite odd for a mortal to experience.

Without stopping to even give someone the chance to come upon them, they made it to the Slytherin Common room with no problem. He set Sarah down and smiled at her before gently examining her neck. "Want me to clean that up for you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Devon
Mod
Sarah Devon

Character Profile
Age; Actual and Apparent: 15
Alliance: Neautral/Unaffiliated

PostSubject: Re: Villain Continued:: Sarah    Villain Continued:: Sarah  I_icon_minitime1st July 2010, 01:29

Sarah clung to Roslin all the way back to the common room, she kept her eyes open, not wanting to miss one second of what was happening. Everything flashed past them in a blur of colour she'd never noticed before and probably wouldn't notice again. It was the most fun she'd had since her arrival at the school but the warm feeling in her stomach when she thought of Roslin now frightened her. He was good as a friend, most likely an excellent protector but that was it. She knew already that he was the kind of guy she would lose her heart to and that was something she would fight against till her last breath.

She'd seen too many girls hook up with guys like Roslin and come off worse at the end of it all. It wasn't to say he was a bad person though, he was just not someone she could get very close to. They reached the common room and it felt strangely warm there for once, she settled into the couch Roslin put her down in and lifted her chin when he examined her neck. She swallowed nervously. "Is it real bad?" The events turned so drastically after Roslin had arrived that Sarah had no inclination of reporting the girl who'd tried to kill her but she was worried now that people would start asking questions if she couldn't hide whatever marks were on her neck. "Do you think people will be terribly curious if I adopt a scarf?"
Back to top Go down
Roslin Holcombe
Mod
Roslin Holcombe

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain Continued:: Sarah    Villain Continued:: Sarah  I_icon_minitime7th July 2010, 17:05

((Sorry, kept forgetting about this.))

"Eh, there's no need. I can clean it up enough for you. Just wear your hair down until it's gone. I doubt anyone would notice," he said as he pulled out his wand. He was never real good with that sort of magic, but he was good enough to heal it up a bit. Roslin pointed his wand at the wound and muttered the incantation.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Devon
Mod
Sarah Devon

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain Continued:: Sarah    Villain Continued:: Sarah  I_icon_minitime9th July 2010, 00:11

((That’s ok.))

Sarah watched Roslin cautiously when he pulled out his wand; she didn’t really have any time to really react though as he cast the spell a second after he’d removed his wand. She felt a tingling sensation in her neck and gasped, raising her hand to her neck. She’d never felt anything like it and when her fingers met the skin of her neck she was surprised to find that the wound had closed, her skin there was still a bit sensitive and had a rough feeling to it, but the holes were gone. She looked up at Roslin and grinned. “My saviour and my healer.”

Her smile waned a little and she removed the hand from her neck and stared at her fingers. “Do you think I’d at least have a scar there now? It would be pretty boring if I went through all that and I had nothing to really show for it.”
Back to top Go down
Roslin Holcombe
Mod
Roslin Holcombe

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain Continued:: Sarah    Villain Continued:: Sarah  I_icon_minitime22nd July 2010, 14:14

Quote :
My saviour and my healer. Do you think I’d at least have a scar there now? It would be pretty boring if I went through all that and I had nothing to really show for it.

Roslin smiled down at her. He found Sarah adorable and had never really found someone adorable before then. "I was never real good at healing magic, so you'll likely have at least a light scar," he said. Roslin stood and ran a hand through his hair thoughtfully. He wondered about Kat's partner for the first time since he saw the man and wasn't quite sure if Sarah should be left alone. Then he remembered that they were in Hogwarts and highly doubted that he would risk attacking her in the school. He also doubted that Kat would allow him to hurt Sarah now that she knew that Roslin was protecting her. "You must be exhausted," he stated as he looked back down at her.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Devon
Mod
Sarah Devon

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain Continued:: Sarah    Villain Continued:: Sarah  I_icon_minitime28th July 2010, 00:00

Sarah grinned again. "Good, no one likes to be a blank canvas." She closed her eyes and shook her head at her words before breathing a short laugh. She wanted to see the place on her neck, wanted to see what the remaining injury looked like. It no longer hurt but it was definitely not smooth as it had been before and it made curiosity burn inside her.

She frowned, taking stock of her body and her mind and realized that she was at a point now where - if she were to lay her head on a pillow - she would pass out immediately if given the chance. She swallowed and blinked several times before exhaling long and slow. "I'd heard losing blood takes a lot out of people but this is really something. Everything feels heavy, my body, I mean."
Back to top Go down
Roslin Holcombe
Mod
Roslin Holcombe

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain Continued:: Sarah    Villain Continued:: Sarah  I_icon_minitime3rd August 2010, 03:46

"Yeah, that's the way it feels..." he said as he took a seat beside her. He thought back to what it had felt like to be drained of blood and was sure that the description she had given fit. Roslin reached out and touched her mostly healed wound almost lovingly. The act of drinking a human's blood had always seemed so sensual to Roslin. The sight of the scar and the memory of Katherine feeding on Sarah was turning Roslin on. He pulled his hand away and ran it through his hair.

"I could swipe a potion from the Hospital Wing that will replenish your blood straight away, if you want. They'll most likely have it. Always did when I went to school here before... It wouldn't take long," he said, trying to keep his eyes off of Sarah's graceful neck.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Devon
Mod
Sarah Devon

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain Continued:: Sarah    Villain Continued:: Sarah  I_icon_minitime4th August 2010, 02:17

Roslin sat down beside her and Sarah smiled at him as warmly as she could, she wasn't one hundred percent comfortable with the proximity even though she'd allowed him to carry her. Of course, she could have her fun with him, but she was sure that he might just get more out of such an exercise than she would and that just wouldn't do. She didn't flinch when he brushed his hand on the scar but the look in his eyes was a curious one - when he pulled his hand away and ran it through his hair it seemed like he was trying to tear his thoughts away from something and the corner of Sarah's mouth twitched slightly, fighting a new grin.

"Hmm, I never thought of that." She mulled it over. "Of course they'd have something like that, but, I mean... Yeah, that would be great." She had a feeling the potion might just make her feel better and it would also give her a chance to see Roslin in action. Or rather, not see so much as she most likely wasn't going to join him. He'd said he would get it, not they could go get it. She knew vampires were fast and she knew some were faster than others, it would be rather interesting to see how quickly he could get the potion and be back.
Back to top Go down
Roslin Holcombe
Mod
Roslin Holcombe

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain Continued:: Sarah    Villain Continued:: Sarah  I_icon_minitime5th August 2010, 01:30

((You can decide how long it took him. Doesn't matter to me.))

"Alright then," Roslin said as he stood, "I'll be back in a bit." He then swiftly moved from the spot where he stood, out the common room exit and wove his way through the corridors. Having spent a fair amount of time in the Hospital Wing, he didn't have a difficult time remembering exactly where it was. He sped past a ghost and was soon at the double doors to the Hospital Wing.

He stopped abruptly at the doors and checked behind him before listening at the doors for any movement. When he was sure that the Healer was fast asleep in her chamber, he quietly opened the door and entered. So that any students who were in there for various reasons wouldn't see him if they were to wake, he rushed to the store room and entered without checking. Once he was in there though, finding the potion was the difficult part. The potion had been used on him a few times, but he couldn't for the life of him remember what it was called, but the potion had the distinct smell of blood. He breathed in deeply and caught a whiff of blood from both the room and the Hospital Wing. Ros ignored the latter and tracked down the potion. He picked up an oddly shaped bottle and uncorked it. The smell was overwhelming and was definitely what he had been given before.

With the bottle in hand, he made his way back to the common room and entered at a normal pace. Roslin went straight to Sarah and handed her the bottle. "A gulp or two should do," he said.

Back to top Go down
Sarah Devon
Mod
Sarah Devon

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain Continued:: Sarah    Villain Continued:: Sarah  I_icon_minitime17th August 2010, 07:43

It took Roslin less than a minute to get back and Sarah had sat there staring at the spot where he'd seemed to disappear from only to jump when he was suddenly at the entrance to the common room. The door slid open and he walked over to her at a normal pace. She stared at him, her hand reaching for the bottle without her really willing it. She was merely taking it now because he'd given it to her.

Quote :
"A gulp or two should do."

She looked down at the bottle and blinked several times. "You're good." She said, looking back up to him and grinning. She uncorked the bottle and took a whiff, pulling back in disgust and holding the bottle away from herself. "Good Lord, what the..." She brought the bottle closer again and smelled it again. It smelled horrid, there was definitely the smell of blood but there was something else too - something she couldn't place. She dry swallowed and pursed her lips, pressing the bottle to her lips and took two large swallows.

The thickness of the liquid was enough to make her throw it all up again - if the smell hadn't been enough to make her nauseous but she pushed the urge to puke away and stared at Roslin with a blank expression on her face in the effort of keeping her body calm. After a few seconds she took a deep breath and smile experimentally. "How many times did you have to drink this?"

Back to top Go down
Roslin Holcombe
Mod
Roslin Holcombe

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain Continued:: Sarah    Villain Continued:: Sarah  I_icon_minitime29th September 2010, 22:46

Roslin smirked, "Let's just say that I learned to like it." He winked at her and ran a hand through his hair, mussing it up some more. As he did so, a question that had been formed in his mind ever since the incident in Hogsmeade finally made it's way forward, "So, why would someone want to have you bumped off?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah Devon
Mod
Sarah Devon

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain Continued:: Sarah    Villain Continued:: Sarah  I_icon_minitime18th November 2010, 01:04

Sarah grinned again, Roslin definitely had charm, the more time she spent with him the more she saw it and it had nothing to do with being a vampire - it was just ... him. She took a deep, anxious breath, surprised at how tense she still was. "It's kind of a long story - my father never did like me very much." She lay back in the couch, her feet still on the floor and scratched at the label on the bottle to give herself an excuse to not look at Roslin. "Never thought he'd actually try something like this though - okay, well, obviously I thought he might, it's just hard to believe." She chanced a glance at Roslin and found that she was rather stable. She'd always had an annoying habit of crying when discussing her father and actually looking someone in the eye, but not this time. "What can I say... we're a tight family."
Back to top Go down
Roslin Holcombe
Mod
Roslin Holcombe

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Villain Continued:: Sarah    Villain Continued:: Sarah  I_icon_minitime1st March 2011, 20:21

((Bah! I wrote a post and it's gone! I'm sorry. I have to try again later. *sigh*))

"Wow, my mother was a bitch, but I don't think that she would have ever tried to have me or my sister killed..." he said, then he changed his mind. "No, if she knew about what I had become, then she would have tried to save my soul by plunging a stake into my heart. That's still different though. I don't understand how anyone could possibly want to kill you, especially your father. Must be one classy bloke."

Ros shook his head in disbelief and gazed at Sarah. He still couldn't comprehend her father trying to kill her. It just didn't make sense, yet there it was before them. A contract out on sweet little Sarah Devon's life. What a world. "Well, I'll make sure he doesn't succeed," Roslin said with conviction.

"You want me to bump him off?" he added, half joking, half serious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Villain Continued:: Sarah    Villain Continued:: Sarah  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Villain Continued:: Sarah
Page 1 of 1