Ascendio!
Ascendio!
Ascendio!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ascendio!

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry RPG

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Ascendio!
The site has been moved to a better location:
http://xoxascendioxox.proboards.com/
Headmistress:
Mavis Cerdwin

Deputy Headmaster:
Alastair Weatherby
Professors:
Jacqueline Walker - Astronomy, Muggle Studies
Cuthbert Binns - Pre-FOH History of Magic
Demitri Urien - Potions Master, Occulmency, Legilimency
Hanley Lugaid - Post FOH History of Magic
Alexander Lawson - Ancient Runes
Head Girl:
Edolie Holcombe

Head Boy:
Alec Lightwood

Hufflepuff Prefects:

Ravenclaw Prefects:
Clary Fairchild

Gryffindor Prefects:
Isabelle Lightwood

Slytherin Prefects:
Aurora Lawson
Hufflepuff :: 180 | Ravenclaw :: 235 | Gryffindor :: 210 | Slytherin :: 245

The Test :: Anya, Aurora, Chloe, Ros, Sarah, and Thorne

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Benjamin Siegel
Mod
Benjamin Siegel

Character Profile
Age; Actual and Apparent: 15
Alliance:

The Test :: Anya, Aurora, Chloe, Ros, Sarah, and Thorne Empty
PostSubject: The Test :: Anya, Aurora, Chloe, Ros, Sarah, and Thorne   The Test :: Anya, Aurora, Chloe, Ros, Sarah, and Thorne I_icon_minitime4th July 2010, 12:59

That morning at breakfast, Benjamin had received a letter by owl from the Slytherin group that had quickly become very well known through out the school. He had met Aurora Lawson early on and she seemed to be impressed by him...or at least was acting as if she were. What would come of it, Benjamin didn't know and he had almost forgotten about the interaction that they had had.

The letter had told him to meet them that night behind the old cabin that sit in ruins in front of the Forbidden Forest. He had arrived a little early and found that no one else was yet there. He leaned against the cabin and pulled a small book out of his pocket within which many dangerous spells had been scribbled and began to flip through it.
Back to top Go down
Thorne Karsen
Mod
Thorne Karsen

Character Profile
Age; Actual and Apparent: 16
Alliance: Neautral/Unaffiliated

PostSubject: Re: The Test :: Anya, Aurora, Chloe, Ros, Sarah, and Thorne   The Test :: Anya, Aurora, Chloe, Ros, Sarah, and Thorne I_icon_minitime5th July 2010, 08:04

Receiving the owl with the invitation to meet behind the old cabin at the Forbidden Forest wasn't entirely unexpected, though Thorne felt they'd really taken their time with it - the test they wanted him to complete to prove that he would suit the Slytherin group. As it was he was tempted to stay away, or perhaps make them wait a while but as it was, as it usually was, there wasn't anything better to do than to head to the cabin. It was almost too quiet when he arrived but when he moved around the cabin he saw another boy, with an innocent face. Thorne raised his eyebrows and looked around, was this his test? "Were you expecting me?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah Devon
Mod
Sarah Devon

Character Profile
Alliance: Neautral/Unaffiliated

PostSubject: Re: The Test :: Anya, Aurora, Chloe, Ros, Sarah, and Thorne   The Test :: Anya, Aurora, Chloe, Ros, Sarah, and Thorne I_icon_minitime5th July 2010, 08:23

Her first meeting with Roslin had been so short that Sarah hadn't really expected to see him again - their second meeting wasn't exactly a party although Roslin didn't seem to gauge the magnitude of the situation. The girl who'd been sent to kill her, Katherine, had almost succeeded, if it hadn't been for Roslin she would be dead now. Sarah didn't think much about what had been said in their first meeting though, not until the owl arrived. She was rather shocked and a part of her was afraid to open the letter, but once she had she saw it was exactly what she'd asked Roslin.

She'd told him she wanted into the group and this was the invitation. For what, Sarah didn't know, perhaps an initiation. Sarah headed out to the cabin, not really knowing where she was going but by a happy coincidence she spotted a boy who looked like he might be friends with Roslin walking away from the castle. She followed him but made sure she kept out of sight. When he reached the cabin Sarah waited in the shadows until she heard him talking to someone and then crept around the side of the cabin. She was silent though and merely looked at the two boys who stood there while leaning her back against the corner of the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Siegel
Mod
Benjamin Siegel

Character Profile
Alliance:

PostSubject: Re: The Test :: Anya, Aurora, Chloe, Ros, Sarah, and Thorne   The Test :: Anya, Aurora, Chloe, Ros, Sarah, and Thorne I_icon_minitime12th July 2010, 11:50

((We're also waiting for someone else to test. I think she's out of town right now. Besides, what's the hurry? Please limit the amount of OOC only posts.))

Quote :
Were you expecting me?

Benjamin shook his head, "I just got a letter telling me to meet here. It didn't say what to expect. An initiation I suppose?" He had almost forgot about the group. His studies, assigned by the professors and self-assigned, had been taking up much of his time. He looked over the other boy, who looked vaguely familiar. Most likely because he was in his house. Benjamin hadn't been paying much attention to the other students at the stage though. He only met Aurora because she had introduced herself to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Test :: Anya, Aurora, Chloe, Ros, Sarah, and Thorne   The Test :: Anya, Aurora, Chloe, Ros, Sarah, and Thorne I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Test :: Anya, Aurora, Chloe, Ros, Sarah, and Thorne
Page 1 of 1